- Sort by Default Order
Clouded Titles Mayday Edition is 432 pages of updated information about the aspects of foreclosure defense, strategic default, quiet title actions and county land record functions; streamlined Index and updated Table of Case Citations and comes highly regarded by foreclosure defense attorneys and federal bankruptcy court trustees.
Whether bad credit is the result of unpaid credit card balances, a home foreclosure or a bankruptcy filing, achieving full restoration of your credit history is not an easy task, but guess what? It’s possible. And it’s your right. Back in 1995, Dave Krieger published his first copies of a workbook called, “The Credit Restoration Primer”. Even though the workbook was not widely distributed, the copies that Krieger did sell to consumers was found to have helped virtually every one of them improve their credit scores! Now in its 5th Edition, in soft cover, The Credit Restoration Primer contains 25 chapters that answer questions like:
Dave even provides you with samples of the very letters he used to shut off debt collectors, dispute his credit reports, and discusses all possible scenarios involving restoring your credit. Plus, this edition includes an Index for easy reference; plus Krieger’s step-by-step process in dealing with issues involving your credit reports, along with a list of pertinent state and federal cases involving credit bureaus and debt collection firms. Credit repair is more than just sending a dispute to a credit bureau, and this book explains every detail. A must-have for anyone interested in educating themselves on credit restoration!
- How did my credit file get created?
- How do I go about restoring my credit?
- What is the importance of a credit score?
- How do I deal with collection agencies?
- How do I file complaints with federal agencies?
- What do I do if I find I’m a victim of identity theft?
- Should I hire the services of a credit repair company?
- What are my rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act?
- What are my rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act?
- How do I deal with harassing bill collectors?
Clouded Titles author Dave Krieger takes you step by step through the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, including sample pleadings used by attorneys who have litigated both individual consumer and class action FDCPA complaints, all in 256 pages, complete with case citations and reference tools to guide you through the litigation process in easy-to-read, 14-point print!
DO NOT FILE A QUIET TITLE ACTION UNTIL YOU’VE READ THIS BOOK! We can certainly appreciate the fact you want to "fight the good fight", but bad case law effects not only you; it affects everybody! Avoid setting bad case law! Clouded Titles author Dave Krieger and Quiet Title Superlawyer Al West have teamed up to bring you 512 pages of detailed information on:
- In rem and quasi in rem litigation strategies!
- Case studies of quiet title actions!
- Statutory research with state-by-state details!
- Actual detailed pleadings used in quiet title actions!
- Discussions on “how to” argue your case in court!
- Fighting removal of your case to federal court!
Robert M. Janes is a retired attorney that acts as a consultant to attorneys on Uniform Commercial Code and foreclosure matters and is an author of the book "Fighting the Foreclosure Machine". Robert assisted and hosted live workshops with Dave Krieger across the nation and prides himself in educating home owners in all foreclosure matters.Topics discussed in U.C.C. with Robert M. Janes part 1:
- What is The UCC
- Who is the Real "Boss of the note"
- Are you really in default?
- Statue of limitations issues
- Who has the burden of proof
- Enforcement of the note
- The lost note affidavit